Completed in 2008, the new, modern building is located in the heart of Berlin, just two kilometers from Alexanderplatz in the south of the district of Mitte and bordering on Kreuzberg. The site at number 114 was the first to be developed on Dresdener Straße – and even the first in the immediate vicinity of Alfred-Döblin Platz – after the turn of the millennium. The result is a modern residential complex boasting transparent facades and generous balconies and roof terraces both towards the street and the courtyard. As solid walls were only used for the firewalls and the central staircase, the apartments could be used as lofts or – taking the location of the installation shafts into consideration – be divided individually. The interior features include solid wood parquet floors, natural stone and stainless steel, and rooms 3 meters high.
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION
16 apartments (64-215 m²)
6 car parking spaces in car parking lift systems
1600 m² of residential and commercial space
DISTINCTIVE BUILDING FEATURES
Flexible floor plans, west-facing balconies, high ceilings (approx. 3.3 m), transparent facade divided by loggias and balconies, solid wood parquet floors